There’s something about cute, little stud earrings that I just adore. Understated and chic! A few on my wish list…
Monthly Archives: January 2012
I’m headed to New York in two weeks and am starting to think about proper winter clothes (it’s been in the seventies here recently, good ol’ California…). I’m loving these striped sweaters and chic cardigans. The Tory one at top right is called the “Katie” — must be fate ;)
1. Put my “face on” every morning even if I work from home and my only co-workers are pugs (grandmother says its important for one’s morale, she’s right…)
2. Decorate and publish our apartment. It’s teeny tiny, but I love a good challenge.
3. Run my first 1/2 marathon in April (pray for me.)
5. Give the Neo-Trad a face lift. Safe to say I’ve outgrown the chevron. Makeover already in the works, terribly excited :)
6. Take more pictures. I am obsessed with instagram.
7. Go to at least one museum each month. I work a lot. In 2012 I vow to step away from my desk more often and seek out new inspiration.
8. Grow MatchbookMag.com into THE online destination for our fellow ballet flat/Jane Austen/polka dot/champagne cocktail-loving friends. We have lofty dreams on this front, just you wait!!!
9. Save up all my pennies and go to Paris. It’s my happy place and I could use a week of lounging at sidewalk cafes, lingering over beautiful paintings, and strolling along the Seine.
What are your resolutions my dear readers???